One of FSI’s specialties is building websites for authors. Usually there is an e-commerce aspect which works hand in hand with online sales with Amazon. The self-publishing market is booming and even published authors need to promote their own material via e-books and social media.
FSI will help craft a strategy to promote your book(s) and writings through ebooks and social media.
- Shepherd HoodwinShepherd Hoodwin is a successful writer and psychic. FSI built his website which includes an elaborate order form that has significant international sign ups.
- Francesca Stanfill – AuthorFrancesca Stanfill is a published author who needed her website migrated to a CMS, so she can write and edit on her own website. Her site was “rebuilt” to look as it did but on a Wordpress / Genesis platform. FSI is also consulting on a strategy to work with online publishing and social media.
- Embracing Your LifeEmbracing your Life is an illustrated book by award winning Jenny Vainisi. FSI built the site in WordPress using the Genesis framework and the Prose child theme as a foundation. The site includes a slider showing sample pages and Jenny’s beautiful artwork.
- Genevieve’s GiftGenevieve’s Gift: A Child’s Joyful Tale of Connecting with her Intuitive Heart is an award-winning, children’s picture book published by Rosedove Productions. This site was originally developed in PHP/MySQL as a custom CMS, but not has been updated as a WordPress site with the Genesis framework. FSI services include: Custom Graphic Design Custom Newsletter ECommerce through PayPal
- Carpooling with GODLoren Taylor is an author who needed a new ecommerce site for his book. FSI teamed with Daisy Olsen to theme the custom PSD into Genesis Studiopress framework on WordPress. The site has custom post types for endorsements and his “Mileposts,” which give wisdom tidbits for life’s journey.